- All artwork must be exactly 12 by 12 inches (the outer dimension of the piece, framed or unframed), and no more than 5 inches thick. Work cannot be hung on an angle, so plan for your work to be level. If the pieces do not meet the dimensional criteria, they will not be displayed.
- There is no limit on the number of submissions; however, if things are successful beyond our wildest dreams and space therefore becomes a problem, we may have to limit the number we are able to show.
- Unfortunately, as there is a cost to operating NorVA and to putting on an event such as this the following fee structure has been put in place
Youth: $10 (includes a 12"x12" canvas and an unlimited number of entries)
Additional canvas: $5 each
- Auction proceeds will be split 50/50 with the participant.
- The participant is responsible for ensuring their artwork is delivered to the receiving depot at NorVA by Monday, September 22.
- Local participants are responsible for picking up their unsold artwork after the close of the live auction, the date TBA.
- Non-local participants who wish their unsold artwork to be returned must provide NorVA with a return address and NorVA will arrange to mail it back.